member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0.35

I have a shell acct that is under a debt management payment plan. But my shell acct is being handled by a centralized recovery department. I cannot get any help from that dept and all I want to know is where I can print from shell statements from. Ever since my acct got locked out by shell, because of the recovery dept I have not recieved an statement since feb 2015 and I would like to update my quicken and dmp acct with the correct info. Is this the right place to go for help since no one can help me over the phone?

where are you from?

Sub: #1 posted on Mon, 12/19/2016 - 11:17


More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 0.798 seconds.