member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0.15

I live in Ca I was just contacted by a company out of Atlanta saying that HSBC is going to take legal action against me for an unpaid balance and that I will be served by the sheriff, if I don't agree to the amount. I requested something in writing they told me that they could only do that if I agreed to pay. This balance is from 2012 (I was under the impression that the SOL in Ca was 4 yrs). He said that he had negotiated a settlement on my behalf and that I had received it, however the address he said I lived at is more than 6 yrs old. I tried calling HSBC to validate but without my account number I cannot get through. What would you suggest my next steps be.

Confirm the SOL in your state

Sub: #1 posted on Mon, 12/05/2016 - 13:28


More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 0.710 seconds.