member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 40.95

I owe back taxes along with several unsecured loans.Is there a debt management Co. or a debt consolidation Co.that can help me.

Most debt management programs will help you with back taxes. The problem with a dmp or consolidation company is that they charge you for their services.

If the taxes are really your only problem, then I would recommend passing on the DMP or DCC and do it yourself. All you have to do is call the IRS or State tax authority and ask to be put on a repayment plan.

If you PM me, I can look over your situation and give you some guidance. (I am a tax accountant! :) )

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 08/26/2008 - 21:40

desperatelyseekingsanity desperatelyseekingsanity

(Posts: 1129 | Credits: 58.41)

More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 1.006 seconds.