member profile picture

4 years after a filled a police report for fraud and took care of sending all the company the police report information now I get a collection notice from MCM and I send MCM a registered mail letting them know that is was fraud with the police report number officer's name, badge number and the city it was filled in because I don't live in that city anymore. Got another letter from MCM for payment again.Please tell me how to take care of this

Do you really owe any debt to MCM? Ask them to validate the debt in writing via certified mail with a return receipt request. If they don???t give any reply then send them a Cease and Desist letter. After that if they are still trying to contact with you, file a complaint against them to the SAG or FTC.

Sub: #1 posted on Thu, 05/17/2012 - 11:03

Tyler Tyler

(Posts: 269 | Credits: 70.47)

Send MCM a Cease and Desist letter.

Sub: #2 posted on Thu, 05/17/2012 - 11:09

NathanielCopeland NathanielCopeland

(Posts: 272 | Credits: 1.4)

I'll do you one better. It is ridiculous to even think about recommending a validation letter. Spaceblank, you should not have to be told any more times. Stop posting this ridiculous parrot posts already. What good would a DV do?? Didnt the OP already provide proof that the debt isnt real, that it was fraud? MCM had everything they needed at that point to stop and move on with life. But they are greedy.....they want the money and they dont care how they get it. So, if they ignore a police report proving an issue of fraud, why in the world would you think that a validation letter would not also be ignored? MCM is FAMOUS for ignoring validation letters!!

I will say it one last time---STOP POSTING WHEN YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ANSWERS. I cannot believe that you still have not gotten that message yet.

To the OP, MCM is a beast, they are very dishonest and do not care what anyone has to say. I have them on tape with me, lying all over dozens of phone calls. They even changed to different lies over time. Your best bet is not to waste any time with these crooks, as they will keep their dog and pony show up as long as you let them. Perhaps you should go to www.naca.net and find a consumer attorney in your area. They usually work on contingency in cases like this, which means you dont have to pay their fees. Bring them the documentation you have and see where they want to go with it. Please be sure to let us know what you do with these clowns, thanks.

Sub: #3 posted on Fri, 05/18/2012 - 02:12

skydivr7673 skydivr7673
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 2037 | Credits: 579.66)

More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 1.009 seconds.