DebtConsolidationCare Forums
Discuss your problems and get out of debt
Get honest and blunt feedback on your debt issues from Experts for FREE
For Free Debt Counseling: Call 800-DEBT-913 or

Debt Consolidation in Dubai

member profile picture
Credits: 299.1
[Donate]

My brother in law's currently residing in Dubai (he's Indian), and he has credit card debt problem. He really wants to payoff the cards, but can't afford it. He ends up paying minimum payment every month. He has tried to contact the issuer bank to consolidate the debt, but it seems they don't want to help :(

Gees, he doesn't want to run and he's been a loyal customer...

Anybody here can give me a clue? Me and my sister are now trying to help him out of his problem.

Please, any idea...

peacefullia

Sub: #1 wish he was wild enough to do that :) he's a kind of "clean per
Thu, 07/02/2009 - 11:25

wish he was wild enough to do that :)
he's a kind of "clean person", he had no choice but to use the credit cards when bad things happened in his family.

Actually he's working in a huge half-government company, he's absolutely able to pay off the debts if only the bank can give him a better idea other than "sorry, we can't help you".

desperatelyseekingsanity

Credits: 5841.1

Sub: #2 Slappys response was idiotic!! That's illegal...fake id... :rol
Thu, 07/02/2009 - 11:28

Slappys response was idiotic!! That's illegal...fake id... :roll:

If he can't work things out with the CC companies directly, perhaps he should try CCCS. (Consumer Credit Counseling Services)

peacefullia

Sub: #3 Thanks for the idea... but you know, believe it or not, there's
Fri, 07/03/2009 - 12:23

Thanks for the idea... but you know, believe it or not, there's no such a thing in Dubai :( (or did we miss it?)

Debt is really hell in that place... you can't pay your debts, you'll be jailed. This is no joke...

A line of prayer from you all might help :)

desperatelyseekingsanity

Credits: 5841.1

Sub: #4 I thought his debts were here in the US and he's now living in D
Sat, 07/04/2009 - 09:07

I thought his debts were here in the US and he's now living in Dubai...Personally, I don't know the debt laws there in Dubai but if he can go to jail for unpaid debts, then he needs to do something...perhaps ask his family for financial help?

Unregistered

Sub: #5 Credit & Consolidations The downturn in the property market of
Thu, 09/17/2009 - 00:24

Credit & Consolidations

The downturn in the property market of Dubai, many projects by both small and large developers in Dubai have become questionable. W2 Real Estate offer Credit & Consolidations services to their clients assistance by helping them consolidate their off plan portfolio with various developers.

Services:
EMAAR Credit & Consolidations
Emaar Credit Notes
Nakheel Credit Consolidations
Nakheel Credit Notes

The Credit & Consolidation Process by both Emaar and Nakheel has unleashed a wave of opportunists who are looking to cash in on this newly opened market, taking advantage of people???s lack of knowledge in this area.

Talk to Water World Real Estate whether you are a buyer or a seller. See how W2's transparent process adds comfort and value for you.

For more information please visit:
w2realestate.com/uae/dubai-properties/Other-Services/Credit-and-Consolid ations.aspx

Water World Reality Official Website:
w2realestate.com

Unregistered

Sub: #6 I have a serious problem and I need help I have too much loans a
Tue, 01/19/2010 - 19:52

I have a serious problem and I need help I have too much loans and credit cards in Dubai, and Now I get outside Dubai and I lost my work there and I want to pay for everything. Now I keep 3 month advance for loans but the problem in the credit cards, last month I try to transfer money to each credit card then they told me you must to transfer to some of your friends you know to deposit the money and I can't do that because it’s a big amount for all credit cards and there is no any friends I had there I can trust, any way now I miss only 1 payment and I don't have money and don't have work also I'm outside UAE and they sent me a message last day told me the minimum payment it become 4000 Dirham’s and it was last month 1000 Dirham’s, for only 1 miss payment it become 4x times more and I don't know what I can do or whom can help me.

I call EMAAR Credit & Consolidations and they can't help, may be it for some specific persons or companies only, any way I will call them again to be sure.

Is that possible to increase the minimum payment 4x times more from 1 or 2 missing payments?

I really need help and advice.

Thanks,

Unregistered

Sub: #7 Quote:Originally Posted by peacefulliaMy brother in law's curren
Tue, 03/30/2010 - 05:29

Quote:
Originally Posted bypeacefullia
My brother in law's currently residing in Dubai (he's Indian), and he has credit card debt problem. He really wants to payoff the cards, but can't afford it. He ends up paying minimum payment every month. He has tried to contact the issuer bank to consolidate the debt, but it seems they don't want to help :(

Gees, he doesn't want to run and he's been a loyal customer...

Anybody here can give me a clue? Me and my sister are now trying to help him out of his problem.

Please, any idea...

better if u mention the issuing bank also because some banks really consider and some dont just because , their collection people are so greedy and they think of earnig incentives by doing anything.

Unregistered

Sub: #8 Dear Peacefullia, unfortunately there is no bank in dubai who re
Fri, 04/09/2010 - 01:21

Dear Peacefullia, unfortunately there is no bank in dubai who really want to help people get out of debt.

personal information removed

Unregistered

Sub: #9 Clara Lee. Thailand. I got a loan three days ago from a loan fir
Thu, 04/29/2010 - 03:18

Clara Lee. Thailand.
I got a loan three days ago from a loan firm via this email contact SPAM LINK REMOVED you can reach them for a loan. Their loan terms are ease and fast in gaining your desired loan from them.

Unregistered

Sub: #10 Hi, Leave the country immidietly:P
Tue, 06/15/2010 - 12:10

Hi,

Leave the country immidietly:P

Add new comment

Attachment
More information
  • Files must be less than 2 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
CAPTCHA
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA

Share post
-->

Page loaded in 1.448 seconds.