member profile picture
Credits: 55.25
[Donate]

I have about 4,000.00 in debt. I was looking into a debt consolidation company (elimidebt). would that be a good idea? is this a good company to go with, where can I go? I need to fix my credit, but am afraid to be taken advantage of by these companies. I googgled about these places and Ive read some pretty nasty things about them, like the credit card companies not receiving payments from them, please help!!

The site you are on now can help you and it is legit. Call the toll free number above and to the right. Your in good hands.

luke

Sub: #1 posted on Mon, 08/18/2008 - 05:58

Lukeskywalker Lukeskywalker

(Posts: 1909 | Credits: 185.22)

Just make sure you do your research before getting involved with a debt consolidation company. It's very confusing because we always here different things about different companies. Like the other poster said, call the number and they can help. Good luck!

Sub: #2 posted on Thu, 08/21/2008 - 01:07

lorikristen lorikristen

(Posts: 8 | Credits: 1)

Just make sure you do your research before getting involved with a debt consolidation company. It's very confusing because we always here different things about different companies. Like the other poster said, call the number and they can help. Good luck!

Sub: #3 posted on Thu, 08/21/2008 - 01:07

lorikristen lorikristen

(Posts: 8 | Credits: 1)

awilda,

garden state consumer credit couseling, THE BEST, google them!

Sub: #4 posted on Thu, 08/21/2008 - 01:47

Unregistered

If your debt is only 4k I wouldn't even waste the time with a debt settlement place. It will end up costing you more than what you could settle for on your own and probably cost you more than 4k after you add the fees plus the settlment price. I would also suggest ignoring Jedi's suggestion unless you happen to live in New Jersey close to that place and feel like checking them out.

Sub: #5 posted on Thu, 08/21/2008 - 02:09

DOLLARSandSINCE DOLLARSandSINCE
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 1078 | Credits: 137.97)

Attachment
More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
CAPTCHA
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 1.271 seconds.