member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 42.55

i have a unpaid bill to my last school of 10K and i want to get a loan to pay in the process of moving to missouri so im probably going to be unemployed for like a month... i want to know what or how much help i can get?

Well if you are inquiring as to a loan, this site is dedicated to settling debts and therefore we do not loan money. If you would like to speak to someone please call the 1-800-601-1579 number or click on the chat live link and talk to someone directly.

Have you contacted the school and tried to get a deferrment or forebearance?

Sub: #1 posted on Sun, 08/10/2008 - 10:22

ladybug ladybug

(Posts: 2757 | Credits: 282.45)

More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 1.397 seconds.