member profile picture
Credits: 47
[Donate]

I have about $18,000.00 of credit card bills. What would be my monthly if I enroll in this program?

This answer is not that easy. The reduced monthly payment due to debt consolidation depends on various factors like debt condition of the debtor, bargaining capacity of the debt consolidating company, the creditors involved in it, and many more.

You can go through the different debt solutions available to you in HERE.

Sub: #1 posted on Thu, 07/31/2008 - 15:12

phoenix phoenix
Moderators
(Posts: 1444 | Credits: 275.38)

You should definitely check out some other debt relief options before deciding on one in particular. With that amount of unsecured debt, you should qualify for debt settlement. But beware of companies that "front load" their fees-- in other words, charging all of their fees in the first few months of enrollment. This leaves companies with very little incentive to keep working toward settlements with your creditors.

If you are looking for a lower monthly, find a debt settlement company that has a flexible payment plan. Find one that will accomodate your financial situation so that you can continue to live your life while working to get out of debt. A good debt settlement company should be able to reduce the amount you pay back to your creditors from $18,000 to $8 or $9,000.

Good luck.

Sub: #2 posted on Fri, 08/01/2008 - 01:42

amcshane amcshane

(Posts: 7 | Credits: 1.8)

Attachment
More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
CAPTCHA
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 1.301 seconds.