member profile picture

Looks like there is quite a stir created with the sifxpert posts below. Is there any way to actually verify these allegations? This is certainly a criminal matter that potentially affects many, many people. The internet age has fostered an atmosphere that allows for faceless (anonymous) sniping.

It would be a great dis-service to this community to allow the sixfert@hotmail allegations go untested. If these claims are legitimate, is there any way moderators or site owners can verify these claims?

Also, if I'm not mistaken, case law dictates that site owners are legally liable for slanderous statements posted on message boards by their guests or members. In DebtCC's own interest, maybe further investigation may prove beneficial.

In closing, if the goal of this board is to truly help others deep in the grips of debt, an authoritative statement on the legitimacy of sifxpert may be in order.

This matter is being looked into. Thank you.

Sub: #1 posted on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 09:15

Shazzers Shazzers
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17342 | Credits: 1592.83)

The allegations are true. We have been duped by him and taken, between several clients, for THOUSANDS of dollars.

Sub: #2 posted on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 09:33

Unregistered

the correct email is:
email removed.
I heard from 8 people yesterday that had checked to see if any of there checks that were withdrawn from their accounts in the last few months ever reached the credit card companies and all of them confirmed that many had not been paid. So where is the money? Ask James Lombardo? He won't communicate with anyone so I guess you know the answer. If anyone needs proof..... just contact me and I will put you in touch with each of the people I chatted with yesterday. We are contacting the Orange County District Attorney, California Attorney General, local newspapers and television stations in the Orange County area today. For the skeptics, I can only say it's sad but true. I am out over $10,000 myself and I am not a happy camper and he hasn't returned any messages, calls, or fax's since the end of April when he withdrew many of the funds for payments that never went to the creditors. Let me know if I can help.............

If you want to gather info here, guest, please register, it's free and doesn't require personal info. Then people can send you private messages and you can gather info that way. Goudah

Sub: #3 posted on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 09:50

Unregistered

Well I tell you what, if someone stole "thousands of dollars" from me, I would immediately file a police report and contact a lawyer. If I TRULY wanted to help someone out, I'd provide proof of these allegations. I would not be suprised that many of these "guest" postings are coming from the same IP addresses. Slander is dangerous.

I think all 116,000 MEMBERS here would like to get a final truthful word on Lombardo/sifxpert so the daily questions regarding his services can be put to rest

Sub: #4 posted on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 09:58

Unregistered

No, they are not. I have posted and have been in contact with others who have too. We are deciding what our next moves will be. We are not all at the same address

Sub: #5 posted on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 10:32

Unregistered

Please, do not keep posting your email. It is against forum rules to do so. You can register here for free, and you don't have to use any personal info, then people can contact you privatly through PM's and you can go from there.

Sub: #6 posted on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 12:01

goudah2424 goudah2424

(Posts: 7936 | Credits: 1224.89)

I just heard from him and he told me not to believe anything that was said in here. He said he has been contacting all his clients. His forum was hacked. Has anyone else been contacted by him? Please response.

Sub: #7 posted on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 12:46

Unregistered

I pray that James Lombardo or sifxpert or whatever he is calling himself these days isn`t really scamming people but if what everyone is saying is true you guys need to file complaints with the BBB , ripoffreport.com , FTC , Your state attorney general and California state attorney general asap. I have those links as my signature so you can get to them quickly. Please keep us informed

Sub: #8 posted on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 12:55

mobile0311 mobile0311
Moderators
(Posts: 1817 | Credits: 104.57)

i can't find anything about lombardo but here.i agree with worry
there is a guest trying to put contact info out there.james
it looks like he is being set up.saw alot of fake stuff where
hess/kennedy was concerned,this could be as well.

Sub: #9 posted on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 12:55

paulmergel paulmergel
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 15505 | Credits: 1356.46)

I haven't heard anything from him since May. My last settlement payment was returned for non-funds even though he has thousands of dollars in our client trust fund. Luckily, it will still hold up if I make the payment. I have tried to reach him by phone, email and website for days. I haven't heard a word.

Sub: #10 posted on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 13:12

lisaawilliamson lisaawilliamson

(Posts: 210 | Credits: 39.56)

Attachment
More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
CAPTCHA
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 1.290 seconds.