member profile picture
Credits: 55.45
[Donate]

Where is the best place to apply for loan with no closing costs for debt consolidation?

Welcome!

What kind of debt do you have? Pay Day Loan, credit card or something else? What state are you in? This info will help us help you better.

I wouldn't suggest getting a loan to pay off a debt. What you are doing in that case is making more debt (or maintaining a level of debt) when you just want to decrease debt.

Please call one of our conselors here-they can help guide you. Perhaps you can get into a debt manangement plan to help settle the debt.

Also, have you contacted your creditors? Perhaps they can help with a payment plan.

Sub: #1 posted on Wed, 07/09/2008 - 09:26

lawn1016 lawn1016

(Posts: 676 | Credits: 70.59)

I have credit card debt but the problem is the payments are too high and there are about five..I want one payment with a low interest rate then I can pay it down faster when I have more money..husband and I recently started a business..have never been late on payments yet...CT

Sub: #2 posted on Wed, 07/09/2008 - 09:57

Ladytra Ladytra

(Posts: 2 | Credits: 0.55)

I would suggest either calling each creditor & seeing if they can reduce the payments...or since you said you want one payment, researchdebt consolidation companies. If you call a counselor, they might even direct you to a company.

Sub: #3 posted on Wed, 07/09/2008 - 10:06

lawn1016 lawn1016

(Posts: 676 | Credits: 70.59)

Attachment
More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
CAPTCHA
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 0.823 seconds.