DebtConsolidationCare Forums
Discuss your problems and get out of debt
Get honest and blunt feedback on your debt issues from Experts for FREE
For Free Debt Counseling: Call 800-DEBT-913 or

Donaldson Williams Anyone?

member profile picture
Credits: 1003.75
[Donate]

I have been in contact with this company and almost seems to good to be true.
I have been searching for the last month for a settlement company and I was between Superior and Forget A Debt, but came across this place.
Basically they charge you nothing but a 250 retainer fee ( to show your serious, which ends up going toward there fee anyway) and then charge 15% of what they save you.
With the CC debt I have everyone is charging me about 3000, where they will charge half that.
Like I said, sounds to good to be true so if anyone has any information about them, Id really appreciate it!

onelamb
Credits: 2785

Sub: #1 They are based in MI. Contact the state AG for their feedbacks b
Mon, 04/16/2007 - 13:00

They are based in MI. Contact the state AG for their feedbacks because anyone who has used their services and has a bad experience with this settlement company will first report to the AG.

Did they prepare a contract explaining all their terms and conditions in the program? Go through it carefully and see they are not hiding anything before you put your signature.

jackszoey
Credits: 1003.75

Sub: #2 AG
Mon, 04/16/2007 - 13:06

Im sorry but I do not know what you mean by AG? I did check the BBB and they had no complaints.

onelamb
Credits: 2785

Sub: #3 I mean the attorney general of your state. And if the company is
Mon, 04/16/2007 - 15:41

I mean the attorney general of your state. And if the company is in a different state, check with the attorney general of their state also.

Add new comment

Attachment
More information
  • Files must be less than 2 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
CAPTCHA
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA

Share post
-->

Page loaded in 1.000 seconds.