DebtConsolidationCare Forums
Discuss your problems and get out of debt
Get honest and blunt feedback on your debt issues from Experts for FREE
For Free Debt Counseling: Call 800-DEBT-913 or

How do I contact United Cash Loans?

member profile picture
Credits: 318.95
[Donate]

I need phone number for united cash because they keep taking money out of my account since july 2006 and i only borrow 300.00 please i know someone out there has there number.email me back email address removed as per forum rules - Mike

scotch
Credits: 4134.05

Sub: #1 Close your bank account. It is the only way to stop them.
Mon, 01/22/2007 - 12:31

Close your bank account. It is the only way to stop them.

scotch
Credits: 4134.05

Sub: #2 Try 1-800-430-2740, but I truly do not believe they will stop. Y
Mon, 01/22/2007 - 12:33

Try 1-800-430-2740, but I truly do not believe they will stop. You will have to close your bank account.

If they are affiliated with Rio Resources, then definitely close your bank account! They have been ordered by the Oklahoma Department of Consumer Credit to Cease and Desist making loans and any loans that have already been made are null and void.

Chizhy - Your post from the other topic (redundant) pasted here - Mike

onelamb
Credits: 2785

Sub: #3 united cash loans phone number
Mon, 01/22/2007 - 12:36

United Cash loans is affiliated with Rio Resources. Their number is 1-800-430-2740

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/settlement/about1492 9.html

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/forums/about7032.htm l

Lorri

Credits: 22466.496465317

Sub: #4 Close it, close it, close IT and under no circumstance send them
Mon, 01/22/2007 - 12:42

Close it, close it, close IT and under no circumstance send them anything or verbally tell them anything concerning your bank information.

laketha.vann
Credits: 113.95

Sub: #5 I found this United Cash Loans phone number
Tue, 01/30/2007 - 12:48

18003540602 ext 2043...

Unregistered

Sub: #6 This company is being investigated in California too!
Thu, 03/01/2007 - 13:39

I found out United Cash Loans was issued a Desist and Refrain Order in California in August as well. I contacted the California Dept. of Corporations and they reviewed my documents, and informed me that said order was still in effect and that my contract was null and void. I called the company and left messages upon messages and NEVER got a return phone call back. I revoked my ACH authorization, which made them mad, then my bank took back (as far as they could go) the past debits. Now they are really mad and have just tried to get the full amount out via a "draft" which I NEVER issued. My bank has advised me to close my account and report them for fraud, which I am doing as soon as I get off work. Had I not checked my bank account on line today, it would have been to late!!! Report then to your local authorities!!! This company is a NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Sub: #7 This number works
Wed, 03/07/2007 - 10:50

This is the phone number for united cash loans:
18003540602 then press 1! :o

Unregistered

Sub: #8 Yikes!!
Wed, 03/07/2007 - 11:21

They just issued me another loan last week. Since reading these forums, it seems I'm owed about $2000 from 5 different companies and the loans I have outstanding should be paid in full. Can anyone locate a link for the Cease and desist order? I think I need to go to my bank today.

Unregistered

Sub: #9 My Money
Sat, 03/24/2007 - 06:27

I am mystery shopper and one of my shopping accounts is internet cash loans. I was told my money would be deposited last night. Now I get to this page and read the Horror stories. I applied and was told my money would be deposited last night after midnight. I check it this morning and it is still not there and now I see all of these unhappy customers that had to close bank accounts because of poor services. If this is true I will report this to the Webmaster and the better business bureau

Unregistered

Sub: #10 Read the paper
Fri, 04/13/2007 - 10:17

Yes, united cash loans is a rip off. Their interest rates are a crime in many states. However, I have used them in the past and have not had an issue. The paper work simply says you have to call them 3 business days before the term of the loan, one week or two weeks, what ever you agreed to and tell them you want to payoff the loan. They will debit the cost of the loan and you wont owe another thing. If you never tell them you want to payoff the loan they will continue to "renew" the loan for the original interest rate until after the 4th renew where they will start charging the finance charge plus paying down your loan by $50. Now, they probably call you every week after you payoff the loan, saying you are approved for another loan and they are sending you money but all you need to do is get on the phone with a supervisor and tell them to put you on their do not call list and NEVER sign new paper work and you wont owe anymore money.

Add new comment

Attachment
More information
  • Files must be less than 2 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
CAPTCHA
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA

Share post
-->

Page loaded in 1.599 seconds.