Debt Consolidation Forums Debt Consolidation and Debt Settlement forums

Availing debt consolidation services in India

member profile picture
Credits: 71.3
[Donate]

I too am based in India and am interested in consolidating my debts into a single EMI by mortgaging my home. Can you please advise me per return whether you offer debt consolidation services in India and more details about the program.

I am not sure if the services of this company have extended outside US. But I read in www.yesdebtfree.org that they will start with UK and Canada and then expand further.

Don't you have these services in your country? If you are willing to mortgage your home, your bank can do some help.

Sub: #1 posted on Sat, 11/11/2006 - 04:23

Flying Cats Flying Cats

(Posts: 478 | Credits: 68.47)

Consumer debt consolidation is not so popular in the Asian countries. There is no debt management / credit counseling programs there. The only help consumer can get is debt consolidation loan and that must be secured against property. emmdeepak, you might like to contact some local banks for more information.

Quote:
I read in www.yesdebtfree.org that they will start with UK and Canada and then expand further.

That????????s great!!!

Sub: #2 posted on Sat, 11/11/2006 - 15:29

saikat saikat

(Posts: 23 | Credits: 10.19)

need help in cosolidating my debts and breaking free from my debts by getting a one big loan for the total amount into EMIs

Sub: #3 posted on Wed, 07/16/2008 - 19:04

Unregistered

Attachment
More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
CAPTCHA
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 1.724 seconds.