Debt Consolidation Forums Debt Consolidation and Debt Settlement forums

Call from a Ms. Shaw? 866-489-0979 is the phone #...anyone?

member profile picture
Credits: 3982.05
[Donate]

Hello forum,
Can someone please tell me if they recognize this phone #? 866-489-0979. The person on the phone has called me numerous times daily and has said they are forwarding claim information to their attorney.
If anyone can please give me any information on who or what company this is and what I should do at this point as they have already threatened a lawsuit, that'd be great.
Thanks much...:)

It seems to be a computer generated phone number. I couldn't get any information on this one. Did you call them and inquire on this matter?

Sub: #1 posted on Mon, 08/07/2006 - 23:03

anthony anthony

(Posts: 455 | Credits: 96.33)

Hello,

It's actually not a computer generated # because the lady gives me the phone # in her message to me which is weird. I also tried looking it up in a search and coulnd't find anything on the phone #. The lady sounds pretty upset on the phone and refers to herself as Ms. Shaw. I really don't want to call back the # because she already sounds pretty freaky herself. Anyone have any advice on what or who this person/company is? Thanks!

Sub: #2 posted on Mon, 08/07/2006 - 23:33

quesik quesik

(Posts: 109 | Credits: 39.82)

Hi quesik

I still couldn't find anything on this number. Give a call so that you come to know about their purpose. I can understand your feelings but avoiding it also may not help. If you don't want to call from home, use a payphone.

Sub: #3 posted on Tue, 08/08/2006 - 01:23

anthony anthony

If the company does not hear back from you and take the matter to the court, they will get every chance to prove your avoiding this issue. The judge will give little importance to the personal feelings at that moment and take decisions as the situation demands. So feel strong and dial the number.

Sub: #4 posted on Tue, 08/08/2006 - 01:25

anthony anthony

do you have a figi's account. if you do, then that is who this is

Sub: #5 posted on Tue, 08/08/2006 - 22:14

Unregistered

How do we start setting this ? Can we get taken care of or should we jsut pay it off ?

TY

Sub: #6 posted on Sat, 07/19/2008 - 09:04

Unregistered

Josey, can you be a little bit more specific? What exactly are you asking?

Sub: #7 posted on Sat, 07/19/2008 - 10:00

alias1958 alias1958

(Posts: 1230 | Credits: 79.88)

Attachment
More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
CAPTCHA
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 1.574 seconds.