member profile picture
Credits: 2147.85
[Donate]

Hey everyone quick question!

I had a loan online with Advance America. I defaulted, and waited until they no longer had it in their offices and sent it out to a collection company since their repayment plan was too much for me to handle at the time. Finally a company called CDR contacted me, regarding advance America. I finally paid off my loan at the end of last year. Funny thing is when I checked online with Advance America, the website still shows me as in default. I remember calling advance America when CDR contacted me and they said yes, work with them since the loan is no longer in their office. So I guess I'm confused as to why when I log into my former account with them online, it says its still in default. Has anyone else worked with CDR? Where do I go from here?

did CDR give you anything to signify the loan was paid?advance america is one of those that sell their debt.so did get anything from CDR?

Sub: #1 posted on Wed, 03/05/2014 - 19:15

paulmergel paulmergel
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 15506 | Credits: 1356.56)

Attachment
More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
CAPTCHA
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 0.261 seconds.