Debt Consolidation Forums Payday Loan help forums

Rapid Cash and Check City - Las Vegas

member profile picture

I have an installment loan with Rapid Cash and another installment loan with Check City.
I am in the middle of a bad divorce and can't afford the monthly payments anymore. I called them to try to set up a repayment plan, but they told me they can't do a repayment plan until the whole loan goes into default. So far I have only one payment in default but by the time the whole loan goes into default it will be double the amount owed.

Can I send an ACH revocation to them and my bank even though they are legal lenders? What can I do???

Please help, I am desperate.


You can send a ACH revocation letter to the bank or put the account into the deposit only status. Once you default on the loans, try to arrange a repayment plan with them.

Your credit score will drop if you default on the legal loans.

Sub: #1 posted on Thu, 02/20/2014 - 10:49

ditchdebt ditchdebt

(Posts: 661 | Credits: 253.26)

More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 0.157 seconds.