member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 24.9

I need some advice have received calls at work and home one from Berman and Rabin PA for Hydra Finanical - stating that I need to close this loan by end of Jan or they will pursue legal actiion the other one from a group called URG they are representing Mass Street Group they have advised that if I dont pay by the end of the month they will send over legal documents - I need help please advise if these are legal in Michigan and also what I can do

since neither hydra,or mass street is legal and a google search of this place confirms the lenders,and the bottomfeeders to your AG.then report all to the FTC.bottomline.the lenders are illegal,and the collectors are bottomfeeders report them,and ignore future calls from both bottomfeeders.

Sub: #1 posted on Thu, 01/30/2014 - 21:43

paulmergel paulmergel
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 15511 | Credits: 1357.03)

What is the Ag ? and Also should I send a cease and disist letter to pay the princial only ?

Sub: #2 posted on Fri, 01/31/2014 - 00:38


AG=attorney general,and no if you send a cease and desist it is to get the bottomfeeder off your back.they threatened illegaly which means they get not pay bottomfeeders.if the illegal sold/gave your illegal debt then that's too bad.

Sub: #3 posted on Fri, 01/31/2014 - 01:18

paulmergel paulmergel
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 15511 | Credits: 1357.03)

can you give me a template on a letter to use - and also cant they sue me for not paying I apologize I am just really nervous

Sub: #4 posted on Fri, 01/31/2014 - 01:49


look for soaplady's signature on dealing with illegal has the templates for how can a lawbreaking bottomfeeder for an illegal lender sue?they can't.that is why they threaten it as they must use"scare tactics"the threatto sue is just that a threat,and a toothless one to boot.

Sub: #5 posted on Fri, 01/31/2014 - 02:26

paulmergel paulmergel
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 15511 | Credits: 1357.03)

Paul is right: you do not have to pay the exorbitant fees that illegal lenders demand--but we do advise that you at least pay the principal, or what you actually received, back to the lender, since you did have use of the money. Close your bank account and get a new one as well.

Sub: #6 posted on Mon, 02/03/2014 - 05:40

kscornell kscornell
(Posts: 4409 | Credits: 473.19)

More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 0.823 seconds.