DebtConsolidationCare [A+ on BBB] Logo
DebtConsolidationCare Forums
Discuss your problems and get out of debt
Get honest and blunt feedback on your debt issues from Experts for FREE
For Free Debt Counseling: Call 800-DEBT-913 or

Tribal Loans

member profile picture
Posts: 5
Credits: 247

I live in Oregon and I have tribal loans. One is Plain Green and the other is Western Sky (Which was just sold to Cash Call). I cannot pay afford to pay the interest any longer.

I want to close my bank account and then make arrangements with them to pay off the principle. Can I do this? Or am I going to run into difficulties. I don't have any problem receiving collection calls. (They can't get blood from a stone). My only fear is that they will sue me. Is this a possibility. My understanding is that all tribal loans are not legal, but I'm still nervous about taking this step.


Sub: #1 You can get helpful information on this query from the following
Thu, 06/09/2011 - 22:34

You can get helpful information on this query from the following page: paymentobligation-1.html

Add new comment

More information
  • Files must be less than 2 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Share post

Page loaded in 1.024 seconds.