member profile picture

i got a payday loan from targetcashnow and i am in california... they took over 700 for a 300 loan... i contacted my bank sent them a letter stating that i am no longer allowing them access to get money from my account,... they have stated they do not fall under any jusrisdiction due to them being a tribe.. what can i do as far as from them trying to get more moeny from me... also can i get what i have overpaid back from them... i also informed them since they fall under native american laws that since i am a resident of california anything that i sign should fall under california laws... what steps should i take next...

see a bank manager and give the ACH revocation letter.they must honor it.again see a manager as for the tribal lender will refund overpayment,but just know their assertion about govergning law is your account and push for a PIF,and do not give them another penny.

Sub: #1 posted on Sat, 12/14/2013 - 02:14

paulmergel paulmergel
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 15511 | Credits: 1357.03)

Your lender is illegal in your state. You owe them nothing more than the principal balance. You can ask them for the refund as you have overpaid them, but there is high chance that they won’t refund your money. Contact your bank manager and request them to close down your bank account immediately.

Sub: #2 posted on Mon, 12/16/2013 - 11:23


More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Share post

Page loaded in 0.716 seconds.