member profile picture
Posts: 20
Credits: 550.2

Does anyone have the address for AALM? I've been searching everywhere and can't find it anywhere. I need it to complete my complaints with the Attorney General and Dept of Corporations.

1601 Bayshore Hwy 159 Burlingame,CA 94010

One of the probable addresses.

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 07/03/2012 - 13:12


Ok what do I do now?? has reported me to lighthouse recovery trying to collect more money from me and I've paid them WELL over the principle amount so they owe me now. They're trying to get $429.00 more and now Lighthouse recovery has reported it and it's showing on my credit report as a collection unpaid. Soooo now what???

(I've already reported them to Attorney general's office and Dept of Corporations)

Sub: #2 posted on Fri, 08/17/2012 - 07:49

abby924 abby924

(Posts: 20 | Credits: 5.5)

Send a certified letter return receipt requested to the CA demanding that they cease contacting you and they remove themselves from your credit reports. It's a clear FDCPA violation to report illegal debt to a credit bureau... make sure the CA knows that you know that.

Sub: #3 posted on Fri, 08/17/2012 - 07:56

waffles waffles
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 1697 | Credits: 310.26)

ok thank you! I wasn't sure if I contacted them or I'll get started on that!

Dept of Corp sent me 2 signed copies of a c&d letter for another pdl company. So I'm hoping to get one soon for then I can include that also.

Sub: #4 posted on Fri, 08/17/2012 - 08:04

abby924 abby924

(Posts: 20 | Credits: 5.5)

More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 2.217 seconds.