Wed, 08/20/2008 16:13
I currently have 5 payday loans out. Am a single mom, living in nebraska. I am current with the loans but my bills are falling behind.
THey are as follows:
1. Paycheck Advance, Storefront, 425.00 w/ 75.00 int. Have been paying and rewriting for several months now on this one
2. Mister Money, storefront, 425.00 w/ 75.00 interest., several months also
3. Advance America, storefront, 425.00 w/75.00 interest., two months
4. Check N Go, storefront, 425.00 w/ 75.00 interest, two months
5. ameriloan, online company, 300.00 w/90.00 interest taking directly out of my bank acct., 1 month now
I am working full time plus and can't seem to make a dent in any of these. Have applied for small personal loans through my bank and other lenders but due to a bankruptcy 2 years ago following my divorce, they won't even consider me. My family and friends are unable to help and I am worried about having bad check charges if I default on any of them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.