member profile picture
Posts: 9
Credits: 100.45

I have a tribal loan. Did not know until today. I have paid $1641.11 so far for a loan in the amount of $650. I need to know the exact steps on handling this. I have read about ACH revocation, but I am not sure of really where to begin.

Okay. Better late than never. Don't pay a penny to the tribal lender. You owe a refund actually. Go to the bank and meet the branch manager. He can help you to complete the formalities.

You can find out all the steps here: onsconcerning-achrev...

Sub: #1 posted on Wed, 06/13/2018 - 12:26

(Posts: 3937 | Credits: 398.71)

Thank you so much! So, do I close my account or with the letter, can I keep my same account?

Sub: #2 posted on Wed, 06/13/2018 - 19:35

Brandy C Ragsdale Brandy C Ragsdale

(Posts: 9 | Credits: 1)

Ofcourse you can. You are just withdrawing the auto-pay privilege from the creditor. You just meet your bank branch manager and send him a letter to revoke the ACH. After that the lender won't be able to deduct any payment from that account. But you can easily operate the account as usual.

Sub: #3 posted on Thu, 06/14/2018 - 13:12

tiarajoseph11 tiarajoseph11

(Posts: 326 | Credits: 45.18)

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Share post

Page loaded in 0.587 seconds.