Debt Consolidation Forums Payday Loan help forums

International payment services - does anyone have any idea about this company?

member profile picture
Posts: 8
Credits: 430.1

I am trying to find contact information for a payday loan company. Money is being taken out of my checking account, the name in my account pops up as int'l payment svcs (IPS) does anyone have any idea how to contact them I really need to know.

What is the name of the payday loan company??

Sub: #1 posted on Mon, 09/22/2008 - 05:55

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17209 | Credits: 4746.14)

Int'l payment svcs or (IPS) that is all that I know

Sub: #2 posted on Mon, 09/22/2008 - 05:57

rjjohnson1280 rjjohnson1280

(Posts: 8 | Credits: 4.3)

I have already paid this company more than I owe, I took out a $200 dollar loan and have paid back double, I live in New York, what are my options to have this stop

Sub: #3 posted on Mon, 09/22/2008 - 08:43

rjjohnson1280 rjjohnson1280

(Posts: 8 | Credits: 4.3)

You can follow the following: -

Close your account asap, if you are unable to close your account, go into your bank and ask to speak with the Branch Manager, tell him/her you need a hard debit block placed on your account immediately! Explain that you are revoking ACH authorizations from unlicensed/illegal companies, and have learned these companies are notorious for ignoring revocation, therefore it is important to BLOCK any withdrawal attempts on your account to protect your interest. This is your privilege, do not accept no for an answer.

After closing your account please send the follwoing mail to the concerned pdl company: -


Name Of PDL

Your Name
City, State
Account #

After doing research regarding Internet payday loan laws in the State of _______, I have found that your Internet payday loans are actually illegal. I have also found the following laws to be true applying to payday loans in the State of _____ in general:

Your State Information

I hereby revoke any and all ACH authorizations with your company from debiting any of my personal accounts, per Federal law, Regulation E Section 205.10 Preauthorized transfers. I have closed my account with the XXXXXX to protect my interest in this matter, per instructions from The _____ Department of Finance. I also revoke any and all wage assignments I may or may not have signed with your company, I no longer authorize you, your company, or your affiliates to attach any part of my wages or contact my employer for your collection purposes. I have notified my employer about this matter so any attempts to do so on your part will be rejected.

I demand that any contact be made through US Postal mail or email only. I will need everything in writing to keep accurate records of all communication as per instruction from my Attorney General's Office.
I prohibit you or your affiliates to contact me via telephone at my place of employment or my home
telephone number. I also prohibit you from calling my references listed on my loan.

Due to the fact that Internet payday loans must be licensed in the state of ____ to be a legal and binding contract, your company should NOT issue loans to ____ residents at all. I am requesting that you send me your license number which enables you to offer loans to ____ residents.

The legal amount that could have been charged to my loan is the principal amount, even IF your Internet pay day loan were legal anywhere in the U.S.. I am willing to pay the principle amount of the loan only, however, this is only if you provide me with a physical address where I can send payments.

I must also inform you that I will be filing complaints with the Better Business Bureau, the Federal Trade Commission, and the ____ Attorney General's Office.

I expect a response from your company no later than 5 days from the above date regarding this matter. This response may only come via US Postal mail or email. No telephone contact is permitted.


Your Name
Better Business Bureau
Ohio Attorney General
Federal Trade Commission[/quote]

Then file complaint to Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Sub: #4 posted on Mon, 09/22/2008 - 10:05

phoenix phoenix
(Posts: 1444 | Credits: 275.38)

PDLs are not legal in NY State. All you need to pay back is the principle borrowed.

Sub: #5 posted on Mon, 09/22/2008 - 16:47


with some help from my bank I found the info I was looking for International payment service is also known as 1000 cash overnight and the phone number is 1-877-428-5050, the ACH processor for this company is smart payment solutions and their number is 1-703-516-4282

Sub: #6 posted on Tue, 09/23/2008 - 01:57

rjjohnson1280 rjjohnson1280

(Posts: 8 | Credits: 4.3)

Wow thanks for providing that information!

Sub: #7 posted on Tue, 09/23/2008 - 02:03

Shazzers Shazzers
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17342 | Credits: 1592.83)

I had the same problem that rj had locating International Payment Services. It turns out that IPS is just a call center servicer for many companies. The loan was actually through L&M Financial D/B/A The phone number for L&M is 801-635-8896, but the quickest resolution was to email the email address for L&M: lmfin1 @ Nobody else seemed to know what was going on. As far as PDL scum go, they were pretty prompt in their reply and resolution.

*email deactivated as per TOS

Sub: #8 posted on Wed, 09/24/2008 - 20:49


do you think I could just email 500fastcash with this letter you posted or should I send it via mail?

Thanks for your help

Sub: #9 posted on Wed, 10/01/2008 - 09:17


Please put your account on lock and send your letters.

Sub: #10 posted on Wed, 10/01/2008 - 17:47

wssu92 wssu92

(Posts: 510 | Credits: 31.64)

More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 1.628 seconds.