Debt Consolidation Forums Payday Loan help forums

My silver safe/first west coast financial services

member profile picture

I have a loan with a company called my silver safe. I think they are "first west coast financial services" out of Canada. I checked out the BBB rating and they rate an "f". They also operate under atlas money on line and my quik I have overpaid these people a huge amount of money over the course of 3 years. Loan total was $3,610.00 after I added all the deposits and they have debited my account over $10,000.00, and these figures are correct. I sent them an ACH revocation letter and closes my bank account, however, according to them I still owed them principal of $1500.00 since I have been paying just fees and was never able to pay this loan. They came back with an offer to pay back this principal over the course of 10 bi weekly payments. I was stupid enough to agree and gave them by bank debit card. The reason I agred is because they called me at work otherwise they would send this to a debt buyer and do not know what they could do. I could cancel my debit card and have my bank issue a new one, they do not have my checking account number. I think they are illegal, out of Canada and and operate under some kind of tribal laws. What should I do?. Can they harass me at work? I cannot take calls at work. Thanks for any input.

Dear Illegal Lender

Dear Silver Safe
I hereby demand you cease and desist any and all communications with me in regards to your illegal loan. You are not licensed in my state of _______________ or anywhere else in the US and legally I owe you NOTHING. Principal has been paid back. My bank account has been closed and I have cancelled my debit card. You are not getting another penny from me!!! Please don't start spouting off tribal laws because I am not buying that crap.
Do yourself a favor...mark my account as paid in full. I am sure you have heard of Western you want to go down like them and many other tribal lenders??

Get lost!
Govern yourself accordingly

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 10/15/2013 - 16:19

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17214 | Credits: 4746.7)

They are illegal lender. Cancel your debit card asap. Close down your old bank account and open a new one to stop debiting money from your account. File a complaint against them to the SAG or FTC immediately.

Sub: #2 posted on Tue, 10/15/2013 - 16:33


More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Share post

Page loaded in 0.762 seconds.