member profile picture

hello, i am 29 yrs old, Last year i got involved with the Payday Loans. I have a total of 7 store fronts and 1 internet. Which totals to almost 1500 hundred dollars. all i can pay is the 30 fee. i want to make it clear i didnt get the money to blow it. i have a lot of pride and didnt want to call parents when i ran into tough time. so i turned to payday loans and cant get out of it. i i need help i have no where to turn. i live in TN.

Can you list the names of the store fronts and the internet loan?

Sub: #1 posted on Wed, 03/04/2009 - 01:39

nohiogal nohiogal

(Posts: 2582 | Credits: 118)

Unfortunately, you did the "right" thing by dealing with legal lenders for all but one of your loans. The problem is that since they are licensed (which 99% of storefronts are) and installment loans, you MUST deal with them. It also may be a good time to swallow your pride and ask your family for some help. It is not easy and I can say that from first hand knowledge, but in the end it is the best option.

Sub: #2 posted on Wed, 03/04/2009 - 03:56

PDLOwner PDLOwner

(Posts: 1049 | Credits: 80.78)

Please list the names of the Lenders so we can help you establish a plan.

Sub: #3 posted on Wed, 03/04/2009 - 04:50

Cool_Abyss Cool_Abyss
(Posts: 2936 | Credits: 173.61)

well i owe
Fast cash 230.00
cash 2 go 230.00
quick check advance 230.00
neighbor title loan 230.00
express cash 230.00 and installment 65.00 monthly i owe 2 payments
cash exchange 230.00
check advance 230.00 and 600.00 installment loan 124.00 monthly...
what can i do to get out of this mess. i be so stress i have lost over 80lbs

Sub: #4 posted on Wed, 03/04/2009 - 05:02

williecollinsjr williecollinsjr

(Posts: 3 | Credits: 0.83)

I posted in your other thread. I will copy here what I posted there.

Fash Cash is a member of CFSA which means they allow you to get an EPP, Extended Payment plan. The loan can be broken down into four payments over four paydays.

I don't show the others as members but that does not mean they don't offer it. The only way to find out is to call the manager or even better the corporate office and ask.

You will need to request one before you default.

Store fronts are harder to deal with because they have a tendency to refuse payment plans. That does not mean they won't do it. You have to ask.

You can not be sent to jail or arrested if you don't pay.

If it was me I would first attempt to make arrangments and see if an EPP is available. Maybe you can get an EPP from some and while paying them off you can continue to rollover the others.

If not then I would close my bank account and just deal with them one by one. They can harrass you and they can try and sue so you have to keep that in mind.

Whether they try to sue is really up to the company. Some never do it and some do it right away. Even if they do and win a granishment they can only take so much from your paycheck and only one company at a time can get a payment.

It will take time. There is no simple way but you can do it and we all all here for supprt and advice.

As I stated BIG is illegal and they wil continue to debt a fee with nothing going towards to loan.

Sub: #5 posted on Wed, 03/04/2009 - 05:04

nohiogal nohiogal

(Posts: 2582 | Credits: 118)

Sub: #6 posted on Wed, 03/04/2009 - 10:23

phoenix phoenix
(Posts: 1445 | Credits: 275.44)

More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 0.827 seconds.