member profile picture

I have an online loan with One Click Cash. I have paid 1100.00 now on a 700.00 loan. I have 650.00 to go yet and they just recently contacted me to get my card number because their ACH system is down. Am I entitled to a 400.00 refund and if so, how would I go about doing this and how would I also stop them from taking more money out?

Revoke the ACH authorization immediately. Close the bank account if required. Yes, you owe a refund since the lender is illegal and you've paid more than the principal amount. Don't give your credit card number.

Sub: #1 posted on Mon, 09/30/2013 - 11:45

ditchdebt ditchdebt

(Posts: 667 | Credits: 254.01)

You may ask them for the refund, but it fully depends on their discretion whether or not to return back your money. There is a high chance that they won’t refund your money back. You can’t do anything in this regard.

Sub: #2 posted on Fri, 10/04/2013 - 11:25


email them this response:

het losers,the ACH sysyem is down for a reason.the ACH main system determined you are illegal,and therefore can't i had 1100.00 debited on a 700.00 are getting nothing more,and i am demanding you mark this account again you are illegal,and the ACH system isn't letting you you can skip the "we are tribal"bullshit as it is bullshit.PIF,and i will not respond to any idiotic emails,or calls.

send that verbatim.

Sub: #3 posted on Fri, 10/04/2013 - 18:11

paulmergel paulmergel
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 15511 | Credits: 1357.03)

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Share post

Page loaded in 0.703 seconds.