PDLs - Should I Fight Them or Let Someone Else?
From reading the messages regarding PDLs I am not sure if I have all the info needed to fight these PDLs. All that I am listing are licensed in AZ. I can't find a site that tells me if they are members of CFSA.
Secondly, for the ones I have over paid I am not sure how to approach them. Do I write them a letter or call and let them know they owe me a refund and I am not planning to pay anymore?
Last question, I have a quote from a PDL settlement company. Has anyone ever heard of PDL Assistance? They claim to be able to negotiate a settlement for 70% or less, and they do all the paperwork. Their fee is 30% of total outstanding loans they have to negotiate plus $200 to start. Good deal or not?
Below are the loans I have and how much in fees I have paid.
The companies I am dealing with are:
1. Paycheck Adv-Short Term Loans - Borrowed $450 - Paid $860
2. (Check Advance) Valued Services of Anozira - Borrowed $400 -Paid $430.
3. Ace Cash Express - Borrowed $500 - Paid $640
4. (Check N Go) Southwestern & Pacific Specialty Finance - Borrowed $500 - Paid $880
5. (Advance America) Cash Advance Centers of Arizona - Borrwowed $500 - Paid $985
6. Pay Day Loan Store of Arizona - Borrowed $400 - Paid $440
All storefront store and are licensed in Arizona.