member profile picture

I live in Massachusetts and I have a serious problem with 12 open cash advance and loans. I being paying good.. leaving to them all my income. I would like to close the bank account in order to stop this. they are consuming me.. can i close the account?? can I end on jail if I don't pay??? If they will call my work, references, home?? Can someone help me.. Please...

Thank you,

welcome jriv,we need the following info.

1)the names of the pdl's
2)how much borrowed from each
3)how much paid total to each.

once we have that we can help you here.

Sub: #1 posted on Fri, 07/25/2008 - 19:14

paulmergel paulmergel
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 15511 | Credits: 1357.03)

Unless the companies you have loans with are licensed under the small loan act Code Regs. ???? 45:14 8, they are prohibited. Please provide us with the info that Paul requested so we can be of further assistance to you. :)

Massachusetts State Information here dls-laws.html

Sub: #2 posted on Fri, 07/25/2008 - 19:26

Shazzers Shazzers
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17342 | Credits: 1592.88)

Yes, you will get much better advice if you provide the requested information. In the meantime, here is a thread about closing your bank account: ount.html

Also, you cannot go to jail for unpaid bills.

Sub: #3 posted on Fri, 07/25/2008 - 23:03

alias1958 alias1958

(Posts: 1230 | Credits: 79.88)

Geneva - Roth Capital (LoanpointUsa) borrow 390.00 paid 1,440
EME Marketing - borrow 260.00 paid 960.00
Nevis - borrow 260.00 paid 960.00

East Side lenders 375.00 paid 225.00

UCFIN 390.00 i started to pay down

One click cash 260 I stated to pay down

Upfrontpayday 520.00 I started to pay down

epay 390.00 I started to pay down

cash supply 225.oo I started to pay down

Sub: #4 posted on Mon, 07/28/2008 - 19:05


Eastside Lenders, unlicensed/illegal (the amount you owe is $150.00, make payment arrangements)

UCFIN Not sure what that is, please post what it stands for.

One click cash -unlicensed/illegal to lend in any state in the US.

Upfrontpayday -unlicensed/illegal.

epay - I'm not sure about them but I suspect illegal/unlicensed, if I am incorrect, someone please correct me.
PO Box 571992
Murray, UT 84157

Cash Supply
-is licensed somewhere but I am not sure where.

You need to send these companies a letter revoking everything, wage assignments, ACH transactions, and tell them to cease and desist contact with you other than USPS AFTER you have your account secured.

Sub: #5 posted on Mon, 07/28/2008 - 19:28

Shazzers Shazzers
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17342 | Credits: 1592.88)

Sorry I just realized I missed a few of your pdl's. :?

Geneva Roth Capital - I'm not sure but I think they are licensed in another state, I know based on some of the posts here at the forum they are very difficult to deal with.
P.O. Box 148
Shawnee Mission, KS 66201
Phone: 800-351-8820
Fax: 800-351-8830

EME Marketing -Not sure but I suspect they aren't licensed. You have WAY over paid them!

-SSM Group is illegal and unlicensed! They are in Nevis, West Indies. You have WAY over paid them too!! :shock:

Sub: #6 posted on Mon, 07/28/2008 - 19:39

Shazzers Shazzers
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17342 | Credits: 1592.88)

How about GENEVA, EME Marketing, Nevis and E-z pay day cash (UCFIN). I am so new in this.. and confused as well.. which letter I should send them??? WHAt means "USPS" after you have your account secure???

Sub: #7 posted on Mon, 07/28/2008 - 19:50


SO I should send them a letter as well??? I am so tired of paying them so much...

Sub: #8 posted on Mon, 07/28/2008 - 19:52


Upps I Forgot three more... Loanshop 230.00 and quick911 390.00 and zip19 that 480.00...

Sub: #9 posted on Mon, 07/28/2008 - 20:03


USPS is the United States Postal Service. Securing your account means one of several things, putting a hard block on it, making it a deposit only account or the preferred, closing the account altogether, so the PDLs do not have access to your money any longer. That is really the only way to stop them from taking any addiitonal funds. But, as Shazz has said, you MUST do this before you inform the PDLs or they will go into your account and take, take, take. Just follow the good advice you get on this board. We will walk you through the process, step by step. Hang tight.

Sub: #10 posted on Mon, 07/28/2008 - 20:23


More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 0.329 seconds.