member profile picture
Credits: 219.3
[Donate]

I am on the BBB website cause I want to start filing the complaints, but I dont know what state most of these companies are in. Can anyone help me out with that.

Loanshop
247advances
FTR processing
BIG Limited

Thank you!

I would send them an email if you have email address and ask them what state they are operating in? Hopefully they will tell you. I would send BIG a fax and ask them what state are you operating in? There are alot of members on here and hopefully someone can give you the information that you need.

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 08/19/2008 - 09:46

ladybug ladybug

(Posts: 2757 | Credits: 282.45)

no i havent, but that you for the tip. I have looked over my paperwork from the companies as well. I was only able to find Loanshops address. I kept the communcation between all of the companies and 247 doesnt even list a phone #, they say they will only communicate via email on their website. Ast for FTR I have a phone # but nothing else. BIG only gives a fax, no phone or address..I should have known they would be trouble,

Sub: #2 posted on Tue, 08/19/2008 - 09:41

jewels_227 jewels_227

(Posts: 6 | Credits: 2.19)

Well there are several different businesses going by the name of loanshop, Loanshoppe, the Loanshop that I am familiar with is located in Kansas City Mo and also operates under DMS marketing. I am not familiar with the other pdl's sorry....somebody else will be along shortly to advise you on the other ones. Have you tried searching for them in the search box?

Sub: #3 posted on Tue, 08/19/2008 - 09:34

ladybug ladybug

(Posts: 2757 | Credits: 282.45)

Attachment
More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
CAPTCHA
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 0.159 seconds.