member profile picture

I sent the ACH revoke letter to MyCashAdvance PDL stating they were illegal in Alabama. Has anyone else had success dealing with this company? I still owe $370 the balance only, but this is the response I got from them.


Thank you for contacting us.

Please note that the laws you are referring to only apply to loans made by
private citizens and companies.

You borrowed this money from the Oglala Sioux Nation, a federally recognized
Indian tribe. According to both federal laws and our treaties with the US
Government, we are not required to follow any state’s laws.

We only have to obey federal law and the laws of the Oglala Sioux Nation which
we have done.

If there is anything else we may do for you do not hesitate to contact us again.


Priscila Brenes
Customer Support Specialist
Toll Free 877-314-6570
Fax 877-314-6568

Typical BS from illegal.....keep sending email that you will only pay the original amount borrowed....

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 08/06/2013 - 01:18

bingonut bingonut

(Posts: 1433 | Credits: 168.82)

Just pay back them the principal balance, nothing more than that. Close down your old bank account and open a new one to stop debiting money from your account.

Sub: #2 posted on Wed, 08/14/2013 - 16:32


More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Share post

Page loaded in 0.702 seconds.