member profile picture

I live in Alabama and have taken a loan out with Riverbend Finance, LLC . Does anyone know if this is a illegal payday company for loans in Alabama? I have paid the org loan amount, but they are saying I only paid the interest and that Alabama law does not apply to them because they are a tribal lender.

They are illegal lender. You owe them nothing more than the principal balance. Don’t pay them any interest or fees. Close down your old bank account and open a new one. Ask them for the refund, if you have already paid them more than the borrowed amount.

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 07/23/2013 - 12:51


They are illegal, send them an email revoking ACH and wage assignment, and close your bank account. Demand a paid in full letter advising them you wish to settle this now. be firm...I had a loan with them..they did not want to hassle, I had paid the principle, and did not demand a refund of my overpayment...they sent me a paid in full letter.

Just my opinion but..if you have overpaid the principle let it go at that, chalk it up to stupidity..I did...if you demand refunds from these loans, they are less likely to want to settle quickly.

Sub: #2 posted on Tue, 07/23/2013 - 15:53

prissdakat prissdakat

(Posts: 33 | Credits: 3.4)

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Share post

Page loaded in 1.054 seconds.