member profile picture

okay I have loan and I closed my account so they would stop takig $74 out overy payday. I have been paying then $74 a payday since roughly I have paid at least $740 on a $200 loan. I have closed my account, should I give my new checking information and continue to pay, or just settle with 247advances when they contact me for non payment? or from what I have read have i paid my loan back and no longer owe anything?

Great...thank you soo much!!

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 08/19/2008 - 22:56


Yes, please come back and copy and paste, here are the laws, it says their is a limit to what they can charge you in fees

Legal Status: Legal

Ariz. Rev. Stat. ???? 6-1251 et seq.

Loan Terms:
Maximum Loan Amount: $500
Loan Term: Min: 5 days
Maximum Finance Rate and Fees: 15% of check
Finance Charge for 14-day $100 loan: $17.65
apr for 14-day $100 loan: 459%

Debt Limits:
Maximum Number of Outstanding Loans at One Time: One
Rollovers Permitted: Three (extensions)
Cooling-off Period:
Repayment Plan:

Collection Limits:
Collection Fees: $25 NSF fee + actual charges assessed by the financial institution
Criminal Action: Prohibited

Where to Complain, Get Information:
Regulator: Arizona Department of Financial Institutions
Address: Financial Enterprises Division, 2910 N. 44th Street, Suite 310 Phoenix AZ 85018
Phone: (800) 544-0708
Fax: (602) 381-1225
Regulatory Contact: Robert Charlton,, Assistant Superintendent of Banks

Sub: #2 posted on Tue, 08/19/2008 - 19:07

danilewis82 danilewis82

(Posts: 296 | Credits: 24.52)

Please be patient. Some one will be here to post the laws for AZ.

Sub: #3 posted on Tue, 08/19/2008 - 17:10

wssu92 wssu92

(Posts: 510 | Credits: 31.64)

I am in Arizona....and I know the laws say they can re new the account more then 3 times. What do I do??I have another post that I went into more detail...should I copy and paste that?

Sub: #4 posted on Tue, 08/19/2008 - 05:12


You may have over paid this company. Please tell us which state you are in so someone can post your state laws for you.

Sub: #5 posted on Tue, 08/19/2008 - 04:52

wssu92 wssu92

(Posts: 510 | Credits: 31.64)

Actually, some state's have no limits on what can be charged, so depending on the state this poster lives in, it is possible that the loan is legal.

Sub: #6 posted on Tue, 08/19/2008 - 03:56

goudah2424 goudah2424

(Posts: 7936 | Credits: 1224.92)

amen, lets get this started. Hi everyone.

Sub: #7 posted on Tue, 08/19/2008 - 03:42

Lukeskywalker Lukeskywalker

(Posts: 1909 | Credits: 185.22)

danilwis82 is right, do not give them any info or you will be in the same spot again. I think, not knowing what state you reside in, that you OVERPAID THEM ENOUGH...give us the information that danilewis82 has asked for and we will help you.

Sub: #8 posted on Tue, 08/19/2008 - 03:37

ladybug ladybug

(Posts: 2757 | Credits: 282.45)


What state are you in??? You have been paying since March!!!???

In NO MEANS are you to give them your new account information, do a search and read up on this company!

Sub: #9 posted on Tue, 08/19/2008 - 02:00

danilewis82 danilewis82

(Posts: 296 | Credits: 24.52)

More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 0.143 seconds.