There have been many questions made in the forum by some one posting as JinSanJose and other aliases. I will be replying to those questions here in the hope that JinSanJose will get his questions answered and become a valuable member of the community in the years to come.
1. I have had no ownership interest in Oak View Law Group in the past or the present.
2. Many times JinSanJose has mentioned that his postings will be deleted but I assure him that none of his posting will ever get deleted by me. This forum is a open forum and will remain a open non censored forum.
3. JinSanJose has postulated that this is a fake forum. I request one of the moderators in the forum to volunteer to be an auditor. I will make the IP address of the all postings in the forum visible to that auditor. So that this representative moderator can confirm the audacity of JinSanJose claim that this is a fake forum.
4. There have been questions that I have hired content writers and forum moderators in India to create all this content. I have hired programmers in India and also content writers to create the articles pages. Debtcc website has very clear distinction between articles and forums. Articles are written by people who are on the payroll of debtcc. But the debtcc site has less then 200 articles the value of the debtcc site comes from the open forums and no one has ever been hired to post with fake identity in the forum.
5. There have been questions that I have used different identities. Moderators in the forum know for the last 4 years my real name my cell phone number and even my home address. On this forum I use the screen name of "Vikas" to safeguard myself from internet trolls. If any one of the moderators in the forums wants to know my real identity please post under this thread and I will PM you my cell phone number and we can talk on the phone.
6. I know who "JinSanJose" is in real life. I had met him briefly in January of 2007 at a Starbucks in San Jose along with a common friend. At that time I was trying to understand the legalities involved in starting a law firm. In my meeting with JinSanJose and other attorneys it became clear to me that only a lawyer could own a law firm. So I gave up on the idea to start a law firm to serve the debtcc community better and instead enrolled myself in a law school. After enrolling myself in law school I had requested OVLG for job as a para legal but I could not meet their hourly requirements and hence could not continue with the para legal job.
7. There is no bigger testament to the work I do then the fact that over the last 5 years debtcc has had 0 BBB complaints.
I apologize to JinSanJose if I came across as rude to him in our short meeting. Being a software programmer and a geek at heart social interactions have never been been my strength.
I see that JinSanJose has also helped many people in the forum and being an attorney he can be a very valuable member of this community. I welcome him to keep helping people in the community and it will be very much appreciated by all of us here. There has been times that great relationships have been formed initially that started with skepticism (take for e.g polly and her contribution to the forum) I am praying to God that JinSanJose and all of us in the community will look back in a couple of years with a sense of satisfaction that we were able to clear up the doubts and create a uncensored community which is bigger then any of us individually.
If any one has more concerns or suggestions please post under this topic.