member profile picture
Credits: 151451.95

There have been many questions made in the forum by some one posting as JinSanJose and other aliases. I will be replying to those questions here in the hope that JinSanJose will get his questions answered and become a valuable member of the community in the years to come.
1. I have had no ownership interest in Oak View Law Group in the past or the present.
2. Many times JinSanJose has mentioned that his postings will be deleted but I assure him that none of his posting will ever get deleted by me. This forum is a open forum and will remain a open non censored forum.
3. JinSanJose has postulated that this is a fake forum. I request one of the moderators in the forum to volunteer to be an auditor. I will make the IP address of the all postings in the forum visible to that auditor. So that this representative moderator can confirm the audacity of JinSanJose claim that this is a fake forum.
4. There have been questions that I have hired content writers and forum moderators in India to create all this content. I have hired programmers in India and also content writers to create the articles pages. Debtcc website has very clear distinction between articles and forums. Articles are written by people who are on the payroll of debtcc. But the debtcc site has less then 200 articles the value of the debtcc site comes from the open forums and no one has ever been hired to post with fake identity in the forum.
5. There have been questions that I have used different identities. Moderators in the forum know for the last 4 years my real name my cell phone number and even my home address. On this forum I use the screen name of "Vikas" to safeguard myself from internet trolls. If any one of the moderators in the forums wants to know my real identity please post under this thread and I will PM you my cell phone number and we can talk on the phone.
6. I know who "JinSanJose" is in real life. I had met him briefly in January of 2007 at a Starbucks in San Jose along with a common friend. At that time I was trying to understand the legalities involved in starting a law firm. In my meeting with JinSanJose and other attorneys it became clear to me that only a lawyer could own a law firm. So I gave up on the idea to start a law firm to serve the debtcc community better and instead enrolled myself in a law school. After enrolling myself in law school I had requested OVLG for job as a para legal but I could not meet their hourly requirements and hence could not continue with the para legal job.
7. There is no bigger testament to the work I do then the fact that over the last 5 years debtcc has had 0 BBB complaints.

I apologize to JinSanJose if I came across as rude to him in our short meeting. Being a software programmer and a geek at heart social interactions have never been been my strength.

I see that JinSanJose has also helped many people in the forum and being an attorney he can be a very valuable member of this community. I welcome him to keep helping people in the community and it will be very much appreciated by all of us here. There has been times that great relationships have been formed initially that started with skepticism (take for e.g polly and her contribution to the forum) I am praying to God that JinSanJose and all of us in the community will look back in a couple of years with a sense of satisfaction that we were able to clear up the doubts and create a uncensored community which is bigger then any of us individually.

If any one has more concerns or suggestions please post under this topic.

This has been an excellent, learning site that I have ever belonged to. I have learned so much from everyone here that I can't thank everyone enough. I am sorry that someone is making such uselss accusations (sp?). If it weren't for the mods with their knowledge on here we would all be up a creek without a paddle.

I personally want to thank you for this website Vikas as I am sure I speak on a number of our members.

Sub: #1 posted on Thu, 08/21/2008 - 06:09

ladybug ladybug

(Posts: 2757 | Credits: 282.45)

Ladybug, I'm with you. If it weren't for the great folks on this site, I don't know where I'd be today. They have been here with me during some of the worst times in my life. I appreciate the fact that Vikas has this site and I appreciate the moderators and its members!!! I want to say THANK YOU!!! Too!! Reny

Sub: #2 posted on Thu, 08/21/2008 - 06:13

lmale lmale

(Posts: 741 | Credits: 98.46)

Welp, all I can say in response to the allegations stating that your Moderators are from India is this, if anyone here would care to speak with me on the phone- PM me, it won't be difficult to figure out it's an Ohio phone number, nor will it be difficult to detect I'm an American from Ohio (been told I have an eastern U.S. accent though lol). Just wanted to thank Vikas for taking the time to respond to these allegations, I also want to thank him for providing us with a wonderful community. :)

Sub: #3 posted on Thu, 08/21/2008 - 06:46

Shazzers Shazzers
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17342 | Credits: 1592.86)

Even though everyone has seen my face and heard my voice, I'll follow in Shazzers lead. If you want to talk to me on the phone to hear my American voice, shoot me a pm.

Sub: #4 posted on Thu, 08/21/2008 - 08:38

polly polly

(Posts: 1709 | Credits: 253.21)

Me too. I'll call you back on my American cell phone (free long distance, that's why!!) And Vikas, thanks for a great site--but I want my chat room!!! Not backing down till I get it...

Sub: #5 posted on Thu, 08/21/2008 - 08:42

kscornell kscornell
(Posts: 4409 | Credits: 473.19)

Vikas, I'm sorry this person is trying so hard to cause trouble for you. :(

I agree that it is a great site, and I've learned tons of things since joining! :)

Sub: #6 posted on Thu, 08/21/2008 - 08:53

alias1958 alias1958

(Posts: 1230 | Credits: 79.88)

Yea I am from India! :lol: :lol: Nope anyone who contacts me by phone will know right away that I am a Cajun from Louisiana.

Sub: #7 posted on Thu, 08/21/2008 - 16:04

cajunbulldog cajunbulldog
(Posts: 4859 | Credits: 425)

All I can say is that we are all down here on one very small ball in this huge universe, and I get to share it with this great site and family.....for that I thank you Vikas and your crew from the bottom of my heart.

Sub: #8 posted on Thu, 08/21/2008 - 16:11

Lukeskywalker Lukeskywalker

(Posts: 1909 | Credits: 185.22)

yes thank you Vikas,if not for this forum i don't know where i would be today.i too am from that middle eastern country of chicago IL.this community is a great place and i will defend it to the end.that means all the great members as well.

Sub: #9 posted on Thu, 08/21/2008 - 18:31

paulmergel paulmergel
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 15511 | Credits: 1357.03)

This site is awesome. I love being able to share my knowledge and helping others. Keep up the good work Vikas.

Sub: #10 posted on Thu, 08/21/2008 - 20:02

mobile0311 mobile0311
(Posts: 1817 | Credits: 104.57)

More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 0.304 seconds.