Debt Consolidation Forums Creditors and collection agencies address book forums


member profile picture
Posts: 2071
Credits: 151455

hi, my name is john schmidt and i am inquiring about a credit card i paid off to cross country bank about three or four years ago and would like to know how i can get a copy of my pay off as i am now 75 yrs old and making out a will and my attorney told me to get this copy so i can insert in the will.
thank you for your kindness.
john Email address removed for your protection, by Shazzers

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 08/26/2008 - 00:22


John, this is a community dedicated to assist people with getting out of debt, you will need to contact your credit card company directly as we are unable to help you with that. :)

Sub: #2 posted on Tue, 08/26/2008 - 00:37

Shazzers Shazzers
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17342 | Credits: 1592.88)

More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 0.226 seconds.