Star Cash Processing is a cash advance company. Many consumers have found that Star Cash Processing has made unauthorized deposits into their accounts, even though they don't remember taking out a loan with this company. This company seems to operate from behind the scenes, and when you apply for a payday loan (pdl) from one of several pdl sites, which are mainly lead generating sites, they forward your information to Star Cash. Therefore, it surprises many consumers to get deposits from Star Cash Processing. Learn more...
Go through the following topics to know more about Start Cash Processing company:
Do they have a physical presence?
Star Cash Processing does not have a record with BBB or a website (according to consumers). Consumers have also tried in vain to locate their physical address. Many consumers don't receive their loan contract from Star Cash Processing. Learn more...
How would you protect yourself from Star Cash Processing?
To keep yourself from being scammed by lenders like Star Cash Processing, confirm the authenticity of the website before giving out your personal information, like bank account details and your SSN (Social Security Number). Make sure that the website and the company are secure before handing out your sensitive information.
Some consumers have complained that Star Cash Processing has claimed they have sent money when there has been no deposit made to the consumer's account. They may also claim you signed an electronic contract if you complain that you did not agree to a loan. If you encounter issues like these, watch out for any unauthorized debits from your account. Learn more...
If you find an unauthorized deposit from Star Cash in your account, you should follow these steps:
- Reverse the deposit: If the deposit is recent, ask your bank to reverse it.
- Alert the bank: If you find a deposit from Star Cash Processing that you haven't authorized, you should alert the bank about a possible fraud issue.
- Contact Star Cash Processing: Star Cash Processing can be contacted at: 888-332-4069. You can also send mail to their Customer Care Department at 'customerservice[at]starcashprocessing.com'.
If Star Cash Processing has made an unauthorized debit from your account:
- Talk to your bank: Every bank has procedures in place to reverse unauthorized debits within a certain time period. Your bank will require some evidence that you have not taken out a loan from Star Cash. An example of the type of evidence you can provide would be a copy of your credit report.
- Block unauthorized debit: You should also block any unauthorized debits from your account. If you are unable to convince the bank that the debit is unauthorized, withdraw all of your money from the account and close it. Companies like Star Cash Processing are experienced at successfully evading an Automated Clearing House (ACH) block.
If you have been victimized by one of Star Cash Processing's illegal practices, you should file a complaint with the BBB, the FTC, and your State's Attorney General.