Debt Consolidation Forums Creditors and collection agencies address book forums

Blatt, Hasenmiller, Leibsker & Moore = disgrace to human

member profile picture

This mickey mouse outfit called Blatt, Hasenmiller, Leibsker & Moore is truly out to ruin lives. They slapped a judgment against my house, on the account that my name was similar to the guy they want. After informing them that they have the wrong guy, they kept demanding all sorts of information from me: DOB, SOC, address, full names etc so that they can ascertain that I am not their man. After all this was provided, they still refuse because one of them claimed that I raised my voice in dealing with them.
I simply explained that I did not ask for my name to be mixed up with someone else's. Neither is it funny for me to be furnishing all my personal info to a sloppy company like Blatdgemet, Hasenmiller, Leibsker & Moore.
Anyways, I am still waiting for a letter correcting their mistake. It has yet to come. There is still a judgement against my house and I am just supposed to smile and be cool with these riffrafs. Oh well

No I would immediately contact an attorney in regards to this matter ASAP. This is serious business. There should be some avenue that you could take against this illegal judgment.


Sub: #1 posted on Sat, 09/01/2007 - 11:11

ladybug ladybug

(Posts: 2757 | Credits: 282.44)

Hire an attorney as advised and file a complaint against the law firm with your local state bar association.

Sub: #2 posted on Sat, 09/01/2007 - 16:47

cajunbulldog cajunbulldog
(Posts: 4859 | Credits: 424.99)

Thanks for your advice, folks. They are really costing me the opportunity to refinance my house in these uncertain times- that's my immediate problem. They boast that they cannot be sued for their incompetence. If I don't close on this refinance, God knows what happens to my credit. And it is as a result of the actions of this sorry excuse of a company called Blatt, Hasenmiller, Leibsker & Moore.

Sub: #3 posted on Sat, 09/01/2007 - 17:46


You may not be able to sue them for their incompetence, but you can file a complaint with the FTC and the Attorney General. They are harassing you - you aren't the person they're seeking. I'm currently dealing with this crappy company too and they violated many fdcpa regulations. They may tout themselves as a law firm, but they're actually a collection agency.

Sub: #4 posted on Tue, 01/06/2009 - 10:31


Were you served for the this judgement? If not, use the court system and have the judgement set aside for improper service. Really you should in the case be using an NACA attorney because if they are truly costing you the opportunity to refi, you have actual damages and they can be sued for those. Get a consultation with will probably be free and if they take you more than likely the costs will charged to the Blatt guys.

Sub: #5 posted on Tue, 01/06/2009 - 17:34

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17209 | Credits: 4746.14)

just are replying to a thread that is a year and half old. Pleae pay attention to dates when using the search function

Sub: #6 posted on Tue, 01/06/2009 - 18:49

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 4666 | Credits: 308.23)

If they don't post the $10,000 surety bond, you can sue them up to that amount.

Sub: #7 posted on Wed, 01/07/2009 - 05:25

hwtn2002 hwtn2002

(Posts: 1 | Credits: 0.26)

Actually, no you can't. A consumer does not have a private right of action against a CA for not filing the required bond. The State is the injured party, not the consumer. You can however, sue for treble damages under Chap 17 of the TFC.

Sub: #8 posted on Wed, 01/07/2009 - 05:27

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 4666 | Credits: 308.23)

This collection firm is terrible. The people in their office are straight out of the ghetto, nothing but worthless porch monkeys!!! I paid them off over 2yrs ago, they never removed the judgment. Rude, terrible, scum in their office

Sub: #9 posted on Wed, 11/11/2009 - 01:33


anyone who needs help fighting in court with this firm please let me know. I had and still am fighting with them over debt and wage garnishment. However, I have proven how to fight against them and win in court. Its been over a year and I am still fighting. Trust me - its worth fighting. Any question please let me know. I do owe money and i currently have a wage garnishment order but i am fighting it now so i can pay it on my own terms. It works i will tell you how to do it.

Sub: #10 posted on Fri, 02/12/2010 - 01:10


More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Post as a member

Share post
counsellor LIVE CHAT
Illegal wage garnishment?
Do you want to recover your money?

We Can Help You

Page loaded in 0.918 seconds.