How much I owe???

member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 92.8

How can i find out how much I owe and to whom

One way is to get a copy of your credit report. You can go to annualcreditreport and get a free copy. You can only do this one time a year for a free credit report.

After you order your credit report, check out the Do it Yourself section on this website. It will help you out on what to do next.

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 09/23/2008 - 15:12

Ryan_N Ryan_N

(Posts: 315 | Credits: 59.15)

how much owed to child support

Sub: #2 posted on Thu, 02/19/2009 - 11:20


This site has nothing to do with Child Support enforcement. Perhaps you should try with the court that issued the Child Support order

Sub: #3 posted on Thu, 02/19/2009 - 11:21

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 4666 | Credits: 308.23)

First you can get a free credit report. But as for child support you may need to talk to a court or a lawyer.

Sub: #4 posted on Thu, 02/19/2009 - 20:22

m.snover92571 m.snover92571

(Posts: 76 | Credits: 5.95)

More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 1.828 seconds.