member profile picture
Credits: 109.45
[Donate]

i am lost! i am ready to get my life back on track but i dont know where to start. i have debt sent to collectors but dont know how to find them and i believe i have something sent to the courts but i dont know how to find out....

Hi Mgglbrn,
That's great that you're ready to get your finances in order. I'd start off with pulling your credit report from all 3 agencies. I actually just did this today from: www.annualcreditreport.com

It was very easy, free, and walks you through obtaining your credit report from each agency, and then bouces you back to select the next credit agency to pull.

Print all 3 of them out and start comparing. Not all companies report to all 3 credit agency.

Good luck to you! :P

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 04/17/2007 - 23:38

Mary Garcia Mary Garcia

(Posts: 2 | Credits: 2.78)

where do i go to find out how far i am in debt?

Sub: #2 posted on Fri, 02/27/2009 - 11:29

Unregistered

i need to know how much debt i have against my name?

can you help??

Sub: #3 posted on Tue, 03/03/2009 - 15:42

Unregistered

read the posts above....it will tell you.

Sub: #4 posted on Tue, 03/03/2009 - 15:47

SOAPLADY SOAPLADY
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17208 | Credits: 4746.02)

Sub: #5 posted on Tue, 03/03/2009 - 16:00

NASCAR_Devil NASCAR_Devil
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 4666 | Credits: 308.23)

what if you don't have a credit or debit card

Sub: #6 posted on Sun, 03/08/2009 - 21:09

Unregistered

just look for your dam credit reports!..dummy!

Sub: #7 posted on Thu, 09/24/2009 - 17:57

Unregistered

Hi,

you have to visit www.annualcreditreport.com to find out your all of debts.
You can get latest reports about your debt.

Thanks.

Sub: #8 posted on Thu, 09/24/2009 - 22:29

gunz.ijjistaff gunz.ijjistaff

(Posts: 88 | Credits: 20.08)

Not all debt is on credit reports.. medical debt.. if not put into collections.. I think that's the real question being asked... how to find ALL debt

Sub: #9 posted on Tue, 11/03/2009 - 12:31

Unregistered

I use a credit monitoring service that my company just came out with and it's very cool because not only serves as monitoring (partnered with Equifax, by the way), but it also helps you develop a strategy (a fast pay plan) to get out of debt through debt stacking in real-time. It's called DebtWatchers and it costs the same as Equifax already charges per month ($14.95, and you cancel at any time), plus the added features of debt management and automated alerts. Check it out and feel free to contact me for further questions: ****************************

Email address and advertising link removed, per site ToS. Sorry, but you can't advertise here without permission. - Uncle Wulf

Sub: #10 posted on Thu, 11/19/2009 - 19:07

Unregistered

Attachment
More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
CAPTCHA
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 2.315 seconds.