Hello Ajudge, I'm really sorry this is happening to you. You really need to get another account open at a different bank asap! Give your new account information to your payroll dept. and ask that they deposit your check into your new account, if it is too late to change the direct deposit, ask that they draft you a check this time around until your next pay period. Call your present bank and ask to speak to the manager, tell him/her that you want a hard debit block placed on this account asap so no more withdrawals can be attempted by these pdl's and you won't be charged anymore NSF charges until you can get this cleared up! If you will start a new topic and list the names of each pdl, whether they are Internet or store front, amount borrowed and amount you have paid so far, and the state you reside in, we can help you plan a course of action to get them taken care of. :)

Sub: #1 posted on Mon, 07/28/2008 - 16:34

Shazzers Shazzers
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17342 | Credits: 1592.88)

Your Answer

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 1.381 seconds.