member profile picture
Posts: 3
Credits: 185.4

Wolpoff received a judgement against me because they told me I had no choice than to make a payment arrangement with the court. I did not know better. Now I have disputed it further with the creditor (AT&T) and found that they do not have record of my account but are looking into it. They even gave me a case #. Palisades is the one that had it first and they would never validate when I requested and then they sent it to Wolpoff (I have all the certified letters I sent to both companies). I am now going to court because I just found out they have attempted to attach my bank account and garnish my wages because I stopped making payments when I spoke with AT&T. What can I do in court to explain that I don't owe this. AT&T says they are investigating further but still have not called me back.


If Wolpoff already has the judgement against you, your options are limited. Did you show up in court?

Sub: #1 posted on Mon, 08/11/2008 - 22:01

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 4665 | Credits: 308.23)

I did show up in court. When I got there they pulled me into the hallway and told me my only choice was to set up a payment plan through the court. I did that. Then I found out that it is fraudulent because I don't owe AT&T money. What can I do?

Sub: #2 posted on Mon, 08/11/2008 - 23:32


More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Post as a member

Share post
counsellor LIVE CHAT
Illegal wage garnishment?
Do you want to recover your money?

We Can Help You

Page loaded in 0.795 seconds.