Unregistered
member profile picture

Enhanced Recovery called me 4 times on my cell phone, and once on my husband's cell phone. I answered one time.

Enhanced Recovery did not mail a letter, or statement to me, before they called, nor within 5 days of the first call.

The fourth call....I talked to Enhanced Recovery's collector who demanded I tell her my full name, address, and birthdate, along with the last 4 digits of my SS. I refused.

I got a bill today, from Enhanced Recovery. It was dated March 23. It stated I must pay by March 25. The bill arrived, today, March 29.

I think this collection agency has not abided by collector's laws.

Yes, they do need to abide by collection laws! Who are they collecting for? A little more information would be helpful?

Sub: #1 posted on Sun, 03/30/2014 - 16:16

HelpinAZ HelpinAZ
Moderators
(Posts: 1873 | Credits: 288.1)

They are collecting for BillMeLater, by Capital.

Sub: #2 posted on Sun, 03/30/2014 - 16:23

Unregistered

Are you speaking of Capital 1 or something else? I would ask them to send you a debt validation, you usually have to do this in writing requesting them to send it to you, some companies allow for it be be verbally requested.

Sub: #3 posted on Mon, 03/31/2014 - 03:03

HelpinAZ HelpinAZ
Moderators
(Posts: 1873 | Credits: 288.1)

Attachment
More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
CAPTCHA
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 0.230 seconds.