member profile picture

Is there a template or form I can fill out for request for discovery? I turned in my answer to my summons and I haven't heard anything but I was advised by a lawyer to request for discovery. I'm guessing this isn't very complicated and something that I can do myself. Suggestions?

Look up the Rules of Civil Procedure for your state...should be on your county court webpage. There should also be a link to forms applicable to your state.

Sub: #1 posted on Thu, 01/02/2014 - 07:33

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17211 | Credits: 4746.38)

I've done that and I have had no luck finding what I need.

Sub: #2 posted on Thu, 01/02/2014 - 22:38


More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 0.379 seconds.