Nelson Watson and Associates LLC is a pre-legal collection agency which claims to resolve debts out of the court in a professional manner. Many consumers have expressed their views about this company and have made certain complaints against them in the DebtCC forums.
What are the Nelson Watson and Associates complaints?
Unlike many other collection agencies, Nelson Watson & Associates has a good BBB rating. But consumers who have dealt with this company do have certain complaints against them. Given below are some of the reasons why some people think they are not a good company to deal with:
- Calling the wrong person: A consumer complains that he received calls from this agency for debts his brother owed. The consumer told them repeatedly where and how they could contact his brother. But the agency just kept calling him for debts which he was never responsible for. Find more.
- Rude behavior and scare tactics: A person claims that the representatives of this collection agency are very rude and use nasty scare tactics against consumers. The representatives are not friendly at all and they do not treat customers properly! Check this out.
- Asking for employee information: A customer alleges that when he called Nelson Watson and Associates, the representative wanted to know about his employee information. The customer refused to share any information straightaway. Get the details on this.
- Threatening legal action: Nelson Watson and Associates LLC are often accused of threatening customers with legal action. One such customer complains that the company threatened to take him to court even though he was willing to pay them off. Find out more.
- Constant harassment: A disabled customer says he was constantly harassed by the collection agency for a debt. They threatened him over phone and even called his neighbors regarding the debt! Know more.
In case you need to contact Nelson Watson & Associates regarding a debt they want to collect from you, the following details can be helpful:
Nelson Watson & Associates address:
80, Merrimack Street (Lower Level),
Haverhill, MA 01830
Phone number: (978) 416-2100
Fax number: (978) 469-9046