member profile picture

I am being sued by collection agency. I plan to file an answer with the courts in 3 wks, but for right now can I send request validation of the debt? Is this allowed? Who do I request a validation from? The actual collection agency or the lawyer that is representing them?

Thank you.

From your post it seems to me that you have already been sued by the CA. If it is so then I don't think that it will help you to send debt validation letter now. You should take help of an attorney in this regard.

Sub: #1 posted on Thu, 07/10/2008 - 09:55

phoenix phoenix
(Posts: 1445 | Credits: 275.44)

More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 0.195 seconds.