Debt Consolidation Forums Collection agencies and creditors forums

Does anyone know anything about Crown Asset Management OR...

member profile picture
Posts: 2
Credits: 404.25

Blitt and Gaines of Wheeling, IL?

Good ol' crooked company. Send them a letter of validation, and make them prove you owe them anything.

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 09/04/2007 - 04:24

Anthony Lemons Anthony Lemons

(Posts: 1828 | Credits: 198.75)

Hi and thanks for the reply. you mean Crown Asset Management is crooked or the Blitt and Gaines (collection attorneys)?

I am trying info online or on Better Business Bureau about them.

Thanks for even taking the time to read my post. I appreciate your help.

Sub: #2 posted on Tue, 09/04/2007 - 04:35


If they are claiming to be attorneys, then check with the BAR association in the state they are in, and they will tell you if they are real or lying, which is a crime.

Sub: #3 posted on Thu, 09/06/2007 - 02:02

Anthony Lemons Anthony Lemons

(Posts: 1828 | Credits: 198.75)

Under the fdcpa a third party collection agency can not mis represent themselves. If they do so then its a violation of FDCPA45.

Sub: #4 posted on Thu, 09/06/2007 - 12:30

Good Nelly Good Nelly
Industry Expert
(Posts: 2659 | Credits: 531.75)

Oh yes I know all about Blitt and Gaines!! They falsify avidavits to the court, they falsify the docket, there is nothing truthful about what they do and to top that off their beloved owner Fred Blitt is Secretary on the Nacra (National Association of Credit Retailers a?) Board as Secretary. Call them up in Washington DC and tell them what you think of Blitt and Gaines... Gaines is Freds sister.

I filed in court to vacate the default judgment we will see what happens.. I filed based on the fact they did not state the proper plaintiff in the case and the falsified avidavit and other documents in the docket.

Sub: #5 posted on Fri, 11/30/2007 - 21:17


Crown Asset has already sued me and now we're a default judgment stage! Is it to late for me? Am I screwed?

Sub: #6 posted on Fri, 01/30/2009 - 05:46


Were you served notice in your county that you were being sued? If so, you should have gone to court to prevent a default judgement. If you weren't served in your county, you can ask the court to vacate the judgement due to improper service.

Sub: #7 posted on Fri, 01/30/2009 - 13:56


This company has reopened the supposed case they have and are requesting a status hearing. Any suggestions?

Sub: #8 posted on Fri, 01/15/2010 - 01:33


I had crown asset management llc take me to court but they did not serve me in my current residence at the time. I have a judgement against me but paperwork saying the acct they are sueing me for was paid in full with the original i screwd? please email if you can help


Sub: #9 posted on Tue, 01/26/2010 - 02:47


I was served in the city where my liscense says i live but had not lived there for some time also at a different residence than my would i go about having the court vacate the judgement? I live 5 hours away from that place now and wish to never go back....thanks email the address if anyone can help


Sub: #10 posted on Fri, 01/29/2010 - 00:52


More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 0.300 seconds.