DebtConsolidationCare [A+ on BBB] Logo
DebtConsolidationCare Forums
Discuss your problems and get out of debt
Get honest and blunt feedback on your debt issues from Experts for FREE
For Free Debt Counseling: Call 800-DEBT-913 or

what is P D L Group

member profile picture

I got a loan from check and go and my mother got sick and I had to take a leave from wrok and I told them that and I'm just now going back to work and I get a call from some company called pdl group saying that if I didn't send the money to them the pdl group them they were going to take me to court for it can they do that?

Good Nelly

Posts: 2376
Credits: 50293.4

Sub: #1 Hi! Welcome to the Forums! What state are you in? Is Check and
Tue, 06/14/2011 - 20:53

Welcome to the Forums!

What state are you in? Is Check and Go legal in your state? You should find out that first from department of Consumer Affairs firs. If they are not legal, then you're obligated to pay the principal amount only. They will not sue you in that case. However, if this pdl company is legal in your state and you've defaulted on the loan, then they can file a lawsuit against you.

Debt Samaritan
Posts: 1050
Credits: 8078.1

Sub: #2 Cng
Wed, 06/15/2011 - 06:08

CNG will be legal in your state, as they only lend where they are licensed. I am 99% positive that they do not use the courts to collect. With that being said, if the debt was sold, the new owner might. You will need to find out who owns the debt by calling CNG directly.

Add new comment

More information
  • Files must be less than 2 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Share post

Page loaded in 0.798 seconds.