member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 51.15

I have some debt that i need to resolve. Where do istart with Credit Card companies? How do i deal with collection agencies?
Is DV first step?
Thanks for any help

Yes, I think you can call your original creditor over phone and discuss the matter. If the CA still disturbs you, then send then a debt validation letter.

Sub: #1 posted on Wed, 07/30/2008 - 13:11

phoenix phoenix
(Posts: 1445 | Credits: 275.44)

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Share post

Page loaded in 0.677 seconds.