member profile picture

Does anyone know where I can find court records in dallas online? The only thing I can find only includes a "Abstract of judgement" which does not say if it was a default judgement or not.

Any help? Just curious what the dfault judgement rate is in dallas for unifund.


Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 07/22/2008 - 23:08

Shazzers Shazzers
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17342 | Credits: 1592.88)

Shazzers, thanks but i allready found those links. When I search for Unifund I find nothing...

Sub: #2 posted on Wed, 07/23/2008 - 01:38


Those are the only links for Dallas County. Do you have the attorney's name who sued for Unifraud? You might have to call around to some of the JP courts. I'd start with JP Court 3-1 Al Cercone @ 214-321-4106 ext 2222

Sub: #3 posted on Wed, 07/23/2008 - 04:46

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 4665 | Credits: 308.23)

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Share post

Page loaded in 0.638 seconds.