member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 85.6

Hi!, couple days ago, I fell as sleep in the coutch, and the morning I somevody woke me up, it was some guy that ask me: "Oscar", I respond yes thats me, and he handed me over some papers, and he walk oway, I read them and I find out that They are suing me for a account with AT & T, and I never got any letters from them, it was some other collection agency, not this one!
And there address they gave me is:
Palisades Collection LLC
210 Sylvan Avenue
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Palisades mostly collects for past AT&T accounts. First get the debt validated by Palisades so that you know that they have the rights info from AT&T. Then, check if it is within the SOL period. They might take you to the court but if the statutes are expired, there won't be any judgment against you. You need to send a dispute letter to their address mentioning the expiry of SOL. This document will be needed in the court to prove your part of the story. Send it through certified mail / return receipt requested for proof of delivery.

Sub: #1 posted on Sat, 01/20/2007 - 00:18

aciotsf aciotsf

(Posts: 511 | Credits: 64.06)

I need the telephone number to fix a possible debt

Sub: #2 posted on Sat, 07/12/2008 - 01:54


Unfortunately a DV at this point is pointless. You are being sued. Any request for production of documents will have to be made thru Discovery. What came with the summons? Discovery questions, Interrogatories, any affadavits? What state do you live in? More info will allow us to assist. When did the account go delinquesnt(DOFD)? When was the last payment (DOLP)?

Sub: #3 posted on Sat, 07/12/2008 - 21:00

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 4665 | Credits: 308.23)

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Share post

Page loaded in 0.982 seconds.