Debt Consolidation Forums Debt Consolidation and Debt Settlement forums

Is Mezey Law firm for real in eliminating debt???

member profile picture
Credits: 53.2
[Donate]

Is Mezey and Associates Law Firm for real???

Mezey and Associates is a debt settlement company based in Los Angeles, CA. They are not listed with the BBB and don't have complaints reported against them.

I checked in the internet on any complaints against them. The company seems to be recently started. Maybe someone who is using their services can give you more information.

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 11/14/2006 - 22:18

IncredibleHelp IncredibleHelp

(Posts: 494 | Credits: 77)

this firm is listed as a duty free shop,it also has 17 complaints against them with a F rating with calif. BBB,IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME CHECK FOR YOUR SELF,why did they move customer service to ny,when mezey is listed in calif.

Sub: #2 posted on Sat, 04/07/2007 - 01:09

Unregistered

how do i make sure your company is not a scam

Sub: #3 posted on Fri, 08/10/2007 - 18:36

Unregistered

MEZEY & ASSOCIATES TOOK OVER $6000 FROM US AND DID NOTHING FOR US.We were told by customer service that he took all of the money and closed the accounts. CONTACT ME A Email address removed by Shazzers, for your protection. for a Class Action Law Suit againt this Company. Also, MEZEY and Associates is still operating under yourdebtlawyer.com

Sub: #4 posted on Mon, 07/21/2008 - 21:45

Unregistered

Attachment
More information
  • Files must be less than 1.25 GB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.
Post as a guest
CAPTCHA
This question (Case Insensitive) is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Post as a member

Share post

Page loaded in 0.820 seconds.